he Organizing & Scientific Committees of the 20th International Congress of the International Society for Ethnopharmacology is delighted to announce the Call for Abstracts for our upcoming conference, to be held on 24-26 November, Greece! We welcome the submission abstracts for original contribution to the field. The main issues that the conference will address are:
- Application of hyphenated techniques in quality assurance of ethnopharmacological sources
- Aromatic and medicinal plants in animal health: ethnopharmacological approach
- Aromatic and medicinal plants of the Mediterranean basin as food and dietary supplements.
- Conservation and sustainable use of herbal resources
- Ethnobotanical approach to drug discovery: Theory, methodology and limitations
- Formulation of Natural products and medicinal plants: from traditional to modern phytotherapeutics
- Greek ethnopharmacology
- Pharmacological and clinical studies of medicinal plants & natural products
- Traditional use of plants and herbal pharmacopoeias: the contribution of the Mediterranean flora
Consult the Submission Guidelines and submit your abstract until
10 January, 2020 20 January, 2020 27 January, 2020!
*3 Abstracts per Registration
**There will not be any extension!
***For those who are interested in taking a Visa please communicate with the congress secretariat at email@example.com